Monday, November 1, 2010

Post Halloween

This weekend by far was the best Halloween I have ever had. I didn't know the meaning of shitty until now. Me and Chasady went to my friends party that I haven't seen in years. It was there they welcomed me with open arms like I had never left. I met tons of new people but forgot most there names. So I have been scanning peoples profiles looking for familiar faces. I saw double set of eyes that night. Thats a literal statement. In fact when I got home Chasady went to the bathroom and when she came out I was all ready in a tank top and panties. I find this amusing because my costume was really hard to get off and that i got it off in the time that it took Chasady to use the bathroom. I don't remember this at all. I had amazing night. very much well needed. Thanks guys :) Hope everyone had a good time on all Hollow's Eve.






No comments:

Post a Comment

say thing's