Wednesday, September 15, 2010

yoga new's

Yoga was so good tonight. We have moved on to a little more advance poses and started venturing into meditation. I can tell you right now that it really does work. My Yoga instructor told us that when you meditate you do all your hard yoga poses first to get the body loose . I basically only went into mediation for only 5 min , like dipping your toes into the water. But I can tell you its nothing like i have ever experienced. It was a state I did not want to get out of. It was like all the weight of life just lifted for those few moment's and it was just me content, all my worries were far away in place that I could not get to. I know this is like me being a hippie ,but it really was awesome.

Child's Pose

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

say thing's