Sunday, August 29, 2010

a pocket full of.

It's been a couple days since I have actually wrote something meaningful or at least semi interesting. Honestly this pot tonight is really boring. Well OK most of my post are kind of boring ,but if your a friend I'm sure you wont mind reading. I have been having a great time since I have moved back. I have been to Yosemite, meeting up with old friends, making new friends, going to school etc... You get the idea. Although there is something missing.

The other day I talked t my friend Sonya who live's up in Portland. She is one of the most beautiful inside and out person I have ever met. She is alway positive no matter what situation. Honestly I wish I could have a little Sonya all to myself and keep her in my pocket and when i need her advice all i do is take her out of my pocket and ask. She is one of the many people I miss that I left behind. We use to work together and I would find myself idealizing her mind set. She has an amazing husband a positive outlook on life . This girl could move mountain's if she wanted to. I keep recalling a conversation I once had with her on what make a successful relationship. She told me that you should love the person your with for the good moments and there bad moments. As well as bad habits. Now this doesn't mean like a guy shooting up heroine or beating you. I mean cigarettes chewing gum etc..... There should alway's be and understanding f the other persons need's. She gave me this example. Her husband had been working for 2 days straight and she had also been stuck inside the house working and not being able to spend time because he was working . So one day when they were both home together he took the initiative to say hey you have been stuck in the house all day, lets get you out of the house, lets go get some coffee or take a stroll . She does the same thing and ask's him. This made me realize a lot of things that I didn't realize before even at the time we had this conversation I don't think I fully understood.They always say "don't sweat the small thing's" I feel like I did sweat the small thing's and looking back. I don't know why I did. I have so many realizations. But i will share the rest of those feeling another day when I'm comfortable. . Anyway Sonya always know's how to look on the bright side of every situation. I think she needs to write a book. She is an amazing friend and I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say thing's