Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New years resolution

my new years resolution has always been the same thing. To lose weight, or get to my "goal" weight. 2009 has seem to slip by, I feel it hasn't been a good year. I feel that 2010 is going to be a good year. I feel like I'm going to accomplish things and that what lye's ahead is going to be greater than I imagine. I feel as if I can feel the good energy from 2010. It could be the joy of knowing that 2010 is when i move back to California for a while. It could also be that 2009 was such a downer with the economy at a constant downward spiral. Either way I'm glad that this year is over. Losing 35lbs is going to be a challenge but its the only way that will make me feel better about myself.

Yesterday we had a freak snow storm I was stuck in traffic for almost 4 hours and honestly thought I was going to have to have to sleep in the car on the side of the freeway. Of course Portland was not prepared for this even though we went through a horrendous snowy 2 weeks last December. Things have calmed down for now and all the snow for the most part has melted. 3 more months till we are out of the Alameda house. We will definitely be having a "goodbye" party.

That's the latest for now. Everyone be safe this new years eve!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ah!!! Le snow. I think if it every really snowed in San Francisco, it would shut down. Ahhhh the weight loss goal. I have it to as I have gained about 15 lbs since moving in with Stu. I blame him. lol I know it's just because I finally have a kitchen which means CUPCAKES AND COOKIES!! Have you ever tried Bikram Yoga? It's AWESOME. You feel so good afterwords!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rach! I love your blog! But we need a blog update. Can't wait to see you next week. Love your Mom :)

    ReplyDelete

say thing's