Saturday, February 7, 2009

winter passing

Things have been going ok for the most part thank god the snow is gone. the holidays have past and we are on our way into spring and summer!!!!! :) I still think of summer at my parents house of the pool and just lounging in the sun and then Friday nights we would get in and out. mm mmmmm. Summers in California are the best than anywhere else I think. Work has been going well. We have another shift bid coming up where we rank all the shifts that are available and depending on what your stats are you might be able to get your first top 5. I cant believe another week has gone by I can only hope that these next 3 weeks go by extermely fast and then the week i go home it will go by exteremely slow. here are some pictures that have been on my computer for quite some time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

say thing's