Wednesday, February 18, 2009

powells night

Went and saw the author Daniel Pinchbeck of the book “2012 the return of Quetzalcoatl “at Powell’s last night. I was pleasantly surprised on how many people came to hear about what he has to say. It was very interesting, concepts about evolution happening rapidly within the next year. How psychedelic drugs are an influence to venture into the unconscious. I really wanted to get my book singed but it was 9:00 and I have to get up and 5 in the morning. But I’m kicking myself for not getting it signed. Idiot. Things have been going as expected no likes and dislikes at the moment. My Tax return is going to do me a huge favor this coming month plus my one year bonus from work. It’s going to do me good turning 21 and being in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say thing's